Mon Jul 17, 2017 - Fri Jul 21, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Join us for our Vacation Bible School, where kids will have fun while learning from the Bible. In this day and age, it’s vital that we teach our children that the Bible is more than just a dusty book of stories. We need to show them God’s Word connects to every area of our lives and is as relevant today as it was thousands of years ago.
Register online at Operation Arctic: Exploring the Coolest Books on the Planet
Children’s Sunday Morning Schedule
- Infant to 24 months — Childcare from 9:45 AM to 12:10 PM
- 2 and 3 year olds (“Lambs”) — Bible Lesson & Singing, Craft Time, Play Time from 9:45 AM to 12:10 PM
- Grades pre-K to 6th grade — participate in corporate worship with the full congregation starting at 9:45 AM, then meet together in the east wing classrooms at for a time of singing, snacks and fellowship at 10:50 AM, then go to their grade-specific classrooms for Sunday School from 11:15 AM to 12:10 PM.
In consideration to those ministering to our children, we ask that children be picked up promptly after the teaching hour.
Lambs (2 and 3 year olds)
Pre-K – 6th —Children Desiring God
- Pre-K (4’s) & Kindergarten: Jesus, What a Savior!: A Study for Children on Redemption
- First Grade: The ABCs of God: A Study for Children on the Greatness and Worth of God
- Second Grade: Faithful to All His Promises: A Study for Children on the Promises of God
- Third Grade: Faithful to All His Promises: A Study for Children on the Promises of God
- Fourth Grade: To Be Like Jesus: A Study for Children on Following Jesus
- Fifth Grade: How Majestic is Your Name: A Study for Children on the Names and Character of God
- Sixth Grade: My Purpose Will Stand: A Study for Children on the Providence of God
*4-6th grades are combined by grade but divided by gender
For further information on children’s ministries offered at CBC, please contact the church office.