Children’s Sunday Morning Schedule
- Infant to 24 months — Childcare from 9:45 AM to 12:00 PM
- 2 and 3 year olds (“Lambs”) — Bible Lesson & Singing, Craft Time, Play Time from 9:45 AM to 12:00 PM
- Grades pre-K to 5th grade — participate in corporate worship with the full congregation starting at 9:45 AM, then meet together in the east wing classrooms at for a time of singing, snacks and fellowship at 10:50 AM, then go to their grade-specific classrooms for Sunday School from 11:15 AM to 12:00 PM.
In consideration to those ministering to our children, we ask that children be picked up promptly after the teaching hour.
Lambs (2 and 3 year olds)
Pre-K – 5th —Children Desiring God
- Pre-K (4’s) & Kindergarten: He established a Testimony & He has spoken by His Son
- First Grade: Jesus what a Savior & The ABC’s of God
- Second & Third Grade: Faithful to All His Promises & In the Beginning Jesus
- Fourth & Fifth Grade: How Majestic is Your Name & To Be Like Jesus
For further information on children’s ministries offered at CBC, please contact the church office.
Mon Jul 13, 2020 - Fri Jul 17, 2020 VBS 2020
For kids going into 1st through 6th grade!
Mon Jul 27, 2020 - Sat Aug 1, 2020 Children's Camp 2020
For over 20 years Community Bible Chapel’s Children’s Camp has served thousands of kids by sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in story, Bible messages, and personal relationships. Children’s Camp is a fun-filled, gospel-centered experience that will impact your kids for life.
Kids going into 3rd through going into 6th grade are invited.
We want you to know that we take the physical and spiritual well-being of your kids extremely seriously. In accordance with God’s instruction in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 for those who serve, Camp Counselors are selected by the leadership of Community Bible Chapel and are held to God’s standard of excellence in service. Our vetting process includes background checks, a personal history of faith, required regular fellowship with God’s people, previous experience, and a training program specifically tailored to our unique camp experience.